Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Arg!

I went to the gym today--first day since last Thursday and I did not have a good workout. #1--my ipod was dead. I did wash it accidently with my gym clothes this weekend but it appeared to have made it thru the ordeal. Apparently the battery is screwed though, so no music for workout. DEADLY--my music is what helps me make it thru. #2--I was tired. I am just tired this week, so while doing my running routine I just felt sluggish. So I finished after 15 mins. I usually do 25 mins no problem and think I could do more but not today. I did do my weight training though for back and biceps. This was the first day in ages that I did not want to do my workout. So I'm hoping just all the late nights from Hubby being home caught up to me and tomorrow will be better. Strike that--tomorrow will be better!

2 comments:

Big Girl said...

Work out sans music is very awful. Kudos for you for making it through.

And yes! Tomorrow will be better. =)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oh, man. My battery went out (temporarily) on me a few weeks ago, and I was *lost*. I hope it's temporary in your case, too.

Some days we just don't have the stuff for a full workout. Good for you for giving it all you had.