Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Non Scale Victory!

Ok so this is a small victory but a victory none the less. Currently my kids are with my parents for the week. I went to the gym 2 hours on Sunday. Monday was golf and our end of year staff party. MUCH MUCH alcohol was consumed (not the NSV) but today.... hung over and all....I went to the gym and did my routine. The "scary" part was that I WANTED to go and I ENJOYED it. How funny it is that 2 months ago, if I had time to myself, no kids, I would have run a bath, got a tub of ice cream, and a book. How times have changed...

3 comments:

meldawn97123 said...

Wow...I'm impressed. There is no way you could find me and my hangover in a gym! Ha ha!

Big Girl said...

Well done. I wouldn't have been in the gym with a hangover either!

Julie said...

Hi!
I just read your comment on Alli's blog and I thought I wonder if this "mini Montreal" could be Moncton??? HA!
I am from Moncton as well, I hope you don't mind me reading your blog?!
I hope to continue to follow your journey.