Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Has Pennington's changed?

I was into Pennington's today--haven't been in awhile. Anyways I saw a cute skort on sale but it was size 20. I thought what the heck I'll try it on. At the same time, I saw a nice polo shirt and it was size 2x. Well the skort fit perfectly and the shirt was a bit big, I think I could have worn the 1x but there was none left. So if I'm wearing smaller clothes, what's up with the scale?! But you know what, I'm so happy about the clothes that I'm not even bothered with the scale.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Penningtons, love, does not change. Trust me, I work for them! But it's so possible to lose inches without weight... it happened to me for a while! Good for you for looking smokin' hot in your new clothes!! I love their skorts... even thoguh there are tons of ladies taht hate them, I LOVE them!!!

meldawn97123 said...

Scales are evil, that's all I can say!

I have gotten into the practice of, instead of stepping on the scale every morning (I only do that like every third morning, ha ha!), I measure my waist. I've found that to be far more helpful.

By the way, I just found your blog and I'm having fun "catching up" on it!