Friday, May 2, 2008

Smiles :~)

Ok so today I am down 1.5 lbs--soo soo happy that the scale is unstuck! Thanks to everyone for their words of advice on how to move the scale. As a reward I went out tonight and bought new pants in size 20! I have not worn a size 20 since my first year of university 15 years ago! Wow...I feel about old writing that...anyways I was going to work 2 days ago and my pants kept slipping down to my hips. That night I came home and tried on every pair of dress pants I have and I realized that many were too big and made me feel fat because they were so loose in the bum and thigh area. So even though when I was trying on size 20 pants tonight, they felt tight to me, it was because I am so use to wearing clothes that are too big and now is the time to find clothes that fit appropriately. Anways I'm a bit more motivated to stick on my healthy eating routine through the weekend (always my toughest time).

2 comments:

CouchPotatoAtHeart said...

Impressed! and a teensy bit jealous. Enjoy your new clothes.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new size! That is an amazing thing! I haven't worn that size since right before I got married! You should be dancing around and celebrating! WOOO HOOO